18 x 12 x 6 Stainless Steel Basket with Compression Lid:
This size basket is the standard format for many industrial processes and these rugged stainless steel baskets are used for bulk parts washing, part cleaning, and material handling.
Many factories have molded plastic baskets, often called Kaydon baskets. The Kaydon baskets are inexpensive and suitable for many applications, but the molded plastic body of the Kadon baskets cannot withstand elevated temperatures, heavy loading, or very aggressive processes. In some high purity processes the plastic itself can degrade contaminating the process with fine black plastic particles. For applications above the capabilities of Kaydon style baskets, we have an all stainless steel basket and compression lid that will fit most of the applications that use the Kaydon Baskets.
Our 18″ x 12″ x 6″ stainless steel basket and compression lid that will fit most of the applications that use the Kaydon Baskets. The outer rod frame of the basket has an extra concentric frame at the top so the baskets will stack safely and securely. There is a diamond shape rod on the bottom face, called a conveyor bottom, so these baskets will roll smoothly in any direction across a roller conveyor. Moving and lifting the baskets is easy with the two spring loaded drop handles on the ends. The adjustable compression lid has four spring loaded pins that engage holes in the basket to lock the lid in various heights. The size and basic design of the basket allows us to line the basket and lid with a wide variety of wire mesh sizes, in any type of base material or surface finish.
Design Feature Ideas for your Custom Industrial Basket:
- Bottom Feature: These baskets have a diamond shape rod on the bottom face, called a conveyor bottom, so they will roll smoothly on a roller conveyor.. See other Bottom Feature Options.
- Handle Style: These baskets have two spring loaded drop handles for lifting. See other Handle Style Options.
- Basket Lid: A spring loaded compression lid locks into the basket at a variety of heights. See other Lid Options.
- Heavy Duty Basket: This basket’s stainless steel construction can take higher temperatures and rougher handling than molded plastic Kaydon style baskets. See other Heavy Duty Baskets.
- Stacking Feature: These baskets have an extra concentric ring at the top edge for stacking. See other Ways to Stack Baskets.
- Basket for Bulk Washing Parts: The adjustable compression lid can hold parts tightly or allow extra space so parts can tumble for better cleaning. See other Baskets for Bulk Part Washing.
- Basket for Ultrasonic Cleaning Part: Molded plastic baskets will absorb and dampen ultrasonics. Stainless steel baskets are ideal for ultrasonic cleaning. See other Baskets for Ultrasonic Cleaning.
- Basket used in Manufacturing Companies: These stainless steel baskets are ideal for industrial applications. See other Baskets used by Manufacturing Companies.
- Basket used in Ransohoff Equipment: See other Baskets used in Ransohoff Equipment.