A Basket and Carrier System to organize individual parts to be cleaned together, then assembled.
Insert Basket and Carrier System
|Three M Tool Part #||
RANS-261913 Rev B
25 31/32”L x 18 29/29”W x 16 5/16”H
Insert Baskets and Carrier system to hold a manifold parts to be cleaned then assembled:
Our customer wanted to organize all of the individual parts needed for hydraulic manifold assemblies into one “basket system” to be cleaned together, then assembled. The individual parts included several machined manifold plates, valve bodies, seals, small springs and fasteners.
Our customer wanted a single basket system to hold a variety of different parts. Large manifold blocks had to be held at an angle for effective cleaning and could not be scratched. A range of smaller parts stainless steel trays with small mesh compartments. The whole system of insert baskets and large parts had to be easy to load and move as one unit.
Three M Tool designed a framework to hold the large manifold plates in cradles with Snap-on UHMW protecting the parts. We then designed insert baskets with mesh dividers and hinged lids to separate and secure the smaller components. The bottom, lid and mesh dividers of the insert baskets are 6 mesh x 0.047 woven wire mesh. The insert baskets fit into the carrier on top of the manifold plates and everything is secured by a spring loaded compression lid. The design is open for effective cleaning and drying of the components. Critical surfaces are protected from damage by Snap-on UHMW. The insert baskets, carrier and lid are 304 Stainless Steel Construction throughout and all surfaces are Electropolished.
Design Feature Ideas for your Custom Industrial Basket:
- A System of Inserts, Baskets, and Carriers: This design uses a carrier, insert baskets and a lid integrated into a single unit for processing. See other Basket Systems like this.
- Basket Lid: The Insert Baskets have hinged lids with compression latches, and the carrier has a spring loaded compression lid. See other Lid Options.
- Mesh Dividers: The Insert Baskets have mesh dividers to separate the small components. See other Baskets with Mesh Dividers.
- Part Cradling: Internal Crossing grid rods to locate and separate parts with almost no blockage of spray, drying or drainage. See other Baskets with Part-specific Cradling.
- Basket used by Equipment Remanufacturers: Internal Crossing grid rods to locate and separg or drainage. See other Baskets used by Equipment Remanufacturers.
- Basket used in Ransohoff Equipment: See other Baskets used in Ransohoff Equipment.
Part Holding Fixture for Conveyor Parts Washing System
RAN-040202 - Rev D
Basket with Internal Grids
to hold Molded Composite Parts
CLM-100805 - Rev B